Introducing a program that augments the help sought by people with substance use disorders, pave a more effective path to addiction recovery. Built on our Stress, Anxiety and Fear Extinction protocol, RecoVRy is uniquely positioned to target the dysregulated neurocognitive processes that underlie and exacerbate addiction.
- Includes stress resilience, non-reactivity, and emotion regulation skill building.
- Mindfulness strategies, calming environments and deep-breathing exercises help activate and calm the patient’s parasympathetic nervous system — the most effective way to break the cycle of chronic pain.
- Visually and emotionally powerful content engages the brain’s cognitive, emotional, and physical learning and response centers.
- Narratives from people with substance use disorder build a sense of shared experience and community.
- Flexible use made possible by a virtual environment that feels safe, self-directed and stigma-free.
- Mindfulness-driven education activates neurocognitive pathways for better control against stress, anxiety, and fear, and the cravings they trigger.
- Supports the recovery specialist in their ability to encourage effective skill-building and long-term change.
- Cultivates empathy for the self, enrolling people in their own recovery.
- Extends the brain’s capacity to receive formative information and achieve true change.
- Focuses on education, motivation and empowering people with substance use disorders to take agency over their health.
- Decreases despair, fear avoidance and catastrophizing.
Developed in collaboration with Bradford Health.
Let’s Start a Conversation.
If you’re ready to start your mental health journey, we’re ready to help you begin.