Duration: 22 weeks
Step into motherhood. NurtureVR is a maternal health and wellness program designed to support expectant moms and their families through the third trimester, labor and delivery experience, and postpartum phases.
This is not just another pregnancy app — it’s an immersive journey rooted in education and experience. This is where accessible technology meets compassionate care.
- Begins in Week 27 of pregnancy and continues eight weeks postpartum.
- Education on the impacts of acute and chronic stress on pregnancy.
- Dynamic, personalized 3D views to help moms visualize the weekly growth of the baby in the womb.
- Pain management experiences designed in collaboration with world-renowned VR pain relief expert Hunter Hoffman, PhD.
- Mindfulness sessions to ease labor and delivery.
- “Fourth trimester” education on topics like hormonal change, nutrition, and emotional regulation.
- Breastfeeding and lactation training and VR-enabled practice.
- Ability to involve family and other loved ones in the pregnancy experience.
- Lessened feelings of stress, anxiety, fear, and isolation, which contribute to the likelihood of Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
Developed with the Women’s Health Institute at Hoag.
Made widely accessible in partnership with SaveMoms.
- Customizable and individualized for each woman.
- Continuously refined for all lived experiences.
- Companion app for tracking progress.
- Safe and calm sanctuary for learning and stress reduction.
- Offers education and care to the whole family.
- Facilitates intimate connection and bonding.
- Sustained, improved health for both mom and baby.
Let’s Start a Conversation.
If you’re ready to start your mental health journey, we’re ready to help you begin.